Welcome to Nordiska museet! The museum is located on Royal Djurgården in central Stockholm. You can easily reach us on foot or by bus, tram, ferry, or bicycle. Our address is Djurgårdsvägen 6–16.
How to get to the museum
- Bus 67 to Nordiska museet/Vasamuseet stop. Buses 76 and 69 to Djurgårdsbron stop.
- Metro no 13, red line to Karlaplan station.
- Tram 7 to Nordiska museet/Vasamuseet stop.
- Djurgården ferry (from Slussen, Hammarby Sjöstad, or Viking terminal) to Allmänna Gränd stop.
- Tourist bus
- There are a limited number of parking spaces near the museum. Disabled parking is available on the northern side of the museum facing Strandvägen. Note that Djurgårdsbron (Djurgården Bridge) may be closed at certain times. Exceptions apply to taxis, public transport and vehicles with special permits.
Plan your journey with public transportation at SL.se
Find us on Google Maps.